Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog!
I'm 30ish with two kids, Kaio (6) and Nala (4), trying to get by doing as much good and as little bad as possible, setting a good example for my kids, and having fun in the process. We're currently living in a suburban duplex with a little space but a big yard. My mom lives below us when she's not traveling around the world. My hubby is from the Amazon region of Brazil, we met when I studied there. But now he's very Americanized. I recently left the corporate IT world to be a full time mom and part-time acupuncture and oriental medicine student. I also study and teach yoga!
contact me at: granolafunkmama(at)gmail.com
Why Granola Funk?
Cause I'm a modern, funky, hippy and I used to go to Rainbow Gatherings. Someday I hope to make it out west to Burning Man.
Some Fav Contemplative Posts
- First Post
- Trying to Find Myself in My New Life
- Sweet Thoughts on Time and Love
- was previously 'Restlessly Settled in Forested Suburbia'
- Nalini's Birthday Party and Postpartum Reflections
- Trespassing on Someone Else's Life
- The Magical Connection of the Very Young and Very Old
- Fleeting Windows of Beauty
- Turning a New Leaf
- Journey from Daughter to Mama
Some Fav Silly Posts